TeenPlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeenPlace

A place for all people to chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

confusing prob.....please help ('o' ,)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-x-Sarah-x-

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-06-21

confusing prob.....please help ('o' ,) Empty
PostSubject: confusing prob.....please help ('o' ,)   confusing prob.....please help ('o' ,) EmptyTue 11 Jul - 17:56

ok, well this is kinda confusing but try to help please ...

i really like this guy but recently (and wen i say recently i mean the last few months)ive bin having 'feelings' for this other boy - we'll call him kyle, lol - anyway, hes not particularly good looking, theres just something bout him that makes me wanna.....snog his face off, lmao! thing is ive left skool now so i dont c him (altho i do have his msn) n he likes my frend! he reli likes her but she dont feel the same way. i dnt no if i wanna go out with him properly yet but shud i ask to see him? or just forget it cz he likes my frend? wen we first met, we w ere always tlkin on em es en n flirting but weve just kinda drifted apart :-( i fort i cud just forgt bout the feelins bt then last nite i dreamt about him! i actully dreamt about him ... well about kissing him! so theyve all just flooded bk! please help as i reli dnt no wt 2 do, i just want to snog his god dam face off (not literally obviously)

anyways, soz its so long bt if u cud help at all id reli appreciate it

thnx
Back to top Go down

confusing prob.....please help ('o' ,)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeenPlace :: Anything and everthing :: Relationships and love-
Jump to: