TeenPlace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeenPlace

A place for all people to chat

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1/8/06 - football round up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreamer20

dreamer20

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2006-06-24

1/8/06 - football round up Empty
PostSubject: 1/8/06 - football round up   1/8/06 - football round up EmptyTue 1 Aug - 16:36

Todays sport round-up

* Tottenham are closing in on a deal for Wigan defender Pascal Chimbonda, according to the player's agent

* Steve McClaren has vowed to be a completely different England coach to his predecessor Sven Goran Eriksson.

* Wembley may not host next seasons FA cup final after Australian construction firm Multiplex revealed the stadium may not be finished until JUNE next year.

* Arsene Wenger admits he is growing frustrated by constantly discussing Ashley Cole's future at Arsenal.

* Manchester United new boy Michael Carrick insists money was not behind his decision to leave Tottenham. Carrick also thanked Spurs boss Martin Jol for the inpact he had on his career. "Ive had a great time at Spurs and the club has been brilliant for me... I can only see sucessful times for the club in the future... Martin is a great manager and has done enormous things for me.. without a doubt he has helped me develop into a better player... he gave me a chance when i needed it, stood by me and i will always thank him for that.

* Chelsea are expected to make an annoucement on William Gallas after he failed to join up withthe rest of teh squad in America. Gallas was given extra time of because of his involvement in the world cup. The news is sure to increase speculatiojn over his future with the defender being linked with a move from Stamford Bridge.

* Chelsea midfielder Joe Cole believes securing a hat-trick of Premiership titles is the club's main priority this season

* Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger concedes Thierry Henry will not be fully fit for this month's UEFA Champions League qualifier.

* Obafemi Martins' goal against Tottenham Hotspur has rekindled rumours of a Spurs bid for the Internazionale striker. Reports emanating from Italy claim that, after the game, Spurs offered £12 million for the powerful 21-year-old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.piczo.com/lisa-2006 (needs alot of work done 2 it)

1/8/06 - football round up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeenPlace :: Temporary boards :: 06/07 Premiership-
Jump to: